GWH Vulcan B2

Scarlet

Lovely,......the best one I`ve seen built yet,...great stuff and good luck with the others!

Cheers

Tony

Edited,...spelling,..doh!

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 1

Nice work Rob

I have to admit that I did have a chuckle to myself when GWH first released this kit a number of years back being familiar with your devoted love of the Vulcan, and wondered just how many of these you would churn out in months to follow.

You keep the grace and beauty of the great bird well and truly alive..

John

Hello,Scarlet - I love the Subject,the Build,the Level of Finish,the Choice of Scheme and the way she's displayed.She has also brought back happy memories of watching these at Scampton.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Nice work Rob

I have to admit that I did have a chuckle to myself when GWH first released this kit a number of years back being familiar with your devoted love of the Vulcan, and wondered just how many of these you would churn out in months to follow.

You keep the grace and beauty of the great bird well and truly alive..

John

Rob didn't build it, I did! :bleh:

• 4 weeks later...

It looks so good it is hard to believe it is 1/144. The paint finish is great too, It's not always easy to get the green/grey areas looking right and correctly proportioned, but yours is bang on the money.

Cheers

John

No, only Rob builds Vulcans... Everyone knows that!

(Autocorrect terror: my tablet *really* wanted me to type 'Vulvas'... It had to be corrected. Several times.)

Its always surprised me that you don't see them more often, seeing as the real deal is so popular. I take it that's down to the only game in town till recently being the Scarefix with this kit hopefully we will see more now.

Not made a Vulva yet ! Sounds interesting HAHAHA :)