"Zvezda" shows 3D renderings MiG-29 (9-13)

GROWLER

Hi there; Hi Laurent

She looks like a quick and good answer to Trumpy's joke .

These guys at Zvezda know their stuff. I just hope they won't sacrifice to the 8 divisions of rivets mode, and keep the way their Su-27SM was done.

Waiting for the Pe-2 ( shame it's the wrong scale! )

Madcop

• Like 2

O.K. Laurent, you may be right...

There is a test shot built of the Trumpeter somewhere on BM. I must admit that she really looks like a Mig-29. But the cockpit aperture looking so weird, I am afraid for the canopy and windscreen.

I'll make up my mind as soon as the Zvezda one is out.

Madcop

Colleagues. Yes, "ZVEZDA" is 9-13, and most likely will not be 9-12 .. However, minimal alterations by (gargrot which geometrically (externally) differ), even most, without aftemarket, will be easy to do. And yes, rivets - to a minimum. Not as at Trump .. Believe me - on real machine are not visible rivets SO!

Edited by GROWLER
  • Like 1

Colleagues. Yes, "ZVEZDA" is 9-13, and most likely will not be 9-12 .. However, minimal alterations by (gargrot which geometrically (externally) differ), even most, without aftemarket, will be easy to do. And yes, rivets - to a minimum. Not as at Trump .. Believe me - on real machine are not visible rivets SO!

Thank-You Growler.

I am definitely with you on this one. Let's the modellers a little bit busy if they want a 9-12. Provided the Trumpy, Italeri-Bilek spine is ok ,there is always a way to graft it on yours ( with a little bit of Putty and elbow grease) ! The rest should be at this scale, let say "Cosmetics".

Thanks for the rivets !

Could you provide us some views of the rudders and ailerons, so as to see the detail of their surfaces ? I always thought they were on the "little bit exaggerated" side on the 1/48 GWH kit .

Looking forward the release of your kit.

A very happy Madcop :goodjob:

Madcop

• Like 1

Could you provide us some views of the rudders and ailerons, so as to see the detail of their surfaces ? I always thought they were on the "little bit exaggerated" side on the 1/48 GWH kit .

Looking forward the release of your kit.

Madcop

Unfortunately - this is all that is .. Recently an exhibition of Tank technology in Nizhny Tagil, and so, the company's representatives, who came there in Yekaterinburg, said that "lost the package model" (and there have been casting flashing ) at the airport in Moscow, because it is possible, you would not have just seen these renderings, and most real castings))) But that's not true! You can say anything you want ..
On the issue of control surfaces: Look closely at rudders - I think that figure will be formed "step", that is correct, and the model GWH I have not seen...