1/48 Hunter trainer

BlackBart

Morning everyone.

Just contemplating getting the Heitage T.7 conversion for my Academy F.6 and I was wondering if anyone had used this set. I'm concerned about the wing to fuselage join as it was a bit of a problem when I built the kit as a single seater.

Cheers for now,

BlackBart

IIRC, from way back when, the suggestion seemed to be that you add the intake assembly to one fuselage half, then add the wi gs to the fuselage halves before joining the fuselage. For the conversion don't you just saw off the nose at the appropriate spot and attach the resin(?) nose? I wouldn't think it would affect the wing construction sequence overly much.

IIRC, from way back when, the suggestion seemed to be that you add the intake assembly to one fuselage half, then add the wi gs to the fuselage halves before joining the fuselage. For the conversion don't you just saw off the nose at the appropriate spot and attach the resin(?) nose? I wouldn't think it would affect the wing construction sequence overly much.

The Heritage set includes a large section of the wing root area, so it's not possible to add the wings first.