1/8 scale BTF DeLorean: Now available.

roymattblack

Has anyone found out how many issues there will be to complete the car? The website seems to lack this key info.

Cheers,

Stuart

I was just searching for the same information with no luck. Almost tempted with this build despite my reservations about this kind of thing in the past. It's the only car that my wife aspires to us owning.

Decided to go for this, as the Senna McLaren subscription is ending soon.

Ive heard very mixed things about eaglemoss, but this delorean looks the business!

Absolute ditto...

The Eaglemoss Aston DB5 was actually pretty naff. Just a big toy really.

It took a HUGE amount of extra work to make a half decent model.

However, this DeLorean does look a lot better and with far more detail.

Even so, it will still be great fun to add even more detail.

I'm already signed up and awaiting the first batch of parts.

Roy.

Edited by roymattblack

Absolute ditto...

The Eaglemoss Aston DB5 was actually pretty naff. Just a big toy really.

It took a HUGE amount of extra work to make a half decent model.

However, this DeLorean does look a lot better and with far more detail.

Even so, it will still be great fun to add even more detail.

I'm already signed up and awaiting the first batch of parts.

Roy.

Roy,

When it hits your letterbox let me know. Not sure if they will deliver weekly or batch them up per month?

I subscribed to this earlier in the week (I think) but haven't got any sort of confirmation e-mail or anything, did any of the other people who have subscribed get confirmation?

I received a confirmation email and welcome letter email, outlining distribution etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, has anyone received there parts through since they have subscribed?
I have looked in a few local WH Smiths and cannot find it ANYWHERE! I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on it!

Its probably only available via internet like much of the De Ag stuff( see modelspace website) , De Ag, i have found are good to deal with , im just finishing the brass 1/24 Loco they do and the parts over 23 so far of the 25 issues have arrived like clockwork once every 4 weeks, i would have expected my Delorean parts a bit quicker after my initial order but will assume minimum of 4 weeks from subscribing IIRC its been about 5 now but i may be wrong.

Just checked and its only been 3 since i ordered it on 12 september, doesnt time drag whenyou waiting for something!!

Edited by markjames68

• 2 weeks later...