Hawker Fury - 1/32nd markings

Simon Cornes

I see that Alleycat will have their Fury out again shortly but, to be honest, I am not very keen on the marking options. In my eyes a Fury should be in classic RAF fighter markings and very colourful - with a silver background! Horses for courses I know and I bet a lot of people will love Alec's decal choice but does anyone know of a supplier of decals in 1/32nd for RAF squadrons? I have put a Montex/AC Fury into my 'Wants' thread but no joy there so far. A bit of a limited market for an AM manufacturer I appreciate. (I have thought of painting the markings by the way!)

Thanks

Simon

Thanks J-W, no I'm sorry but that doesn't float my boat but Alec has confirmed that he won't be having any more decals printed until this run is pretty much used up. So you pays your money, etc! To be honest, I don't know what markings were in the original kit. Thanks for the suggestion though

Simon

• Like 1

And now I realise that the current Alley cat markings are the same as the original boxing! I reckon the easiest thing to do is to just produce the markings with Tamiya masking tape as they are mainly bars or stripes - except 43 of course!