Apache 1/72 armament issue (Drop tank source)

It's a disease

Hi, does anybody know of any kits that contain a U.S. 230 gal drop tank. Modern era (afghan).

Scale is 1/72. It is for an apache build I'm compiling.

So far I have the tamiya rebox (Italeri) Apache, airwaves etch, attack squadron resin hellfire missiles. The source book is Osprey combat aircraft 57, AH-64 Apache units of ops enduring freedom and Iraqi freedom.

Cheers!

P.s. Is there an alternate source for the M261 rocket launchers? (Just out of interest)

Hi, does anybody know of any kits that contain a U.S. 230 gal drop tank. Modern era (afghan).

AFAIK these are in a number of UH-60 kits that feature the ESSS stub wings.

HTH,

Andre

For the Hellfires you need to look up Attack Sqn as they released resin missles and launchers and judging by the items from them I do have, very nice!

Regards,

Chris the cabbie

Cheers, I agree. The fins are tiny! I also have the napalm Mk 77, these were my first purchase from this firm very nice they are too, I will no doubt, use the company again! Attack squadron do a very good job (but I haven't built them yet!) they look great in the box.

http://flic.kr/p/xo1YhW

AFAIK these are in a number of UH-60 kits that feature the ESSS stub wings.

HTH,

Andre

Cheers! That turned out loads of options! I was chasing the aircraft route and not getting very far!

You saved me a bunch of time, so cheers!