1/72 Revell Avro Lancaster B.III Special "Dambuster"

Val

19 hours ago, Thom216 said:

The paint and weathering looks great!

13 hours ago, Antb said:

That looks great Val, if you like it and are happy with it then keep it the way it is.

great use of the science putty btw, seems to have worked a treat

12 hours ago, Tomoshenko said:

Lovely work Val. It will look a little more muted with the flat coat. You can always use some soft chalk pastels to mute it a little more and add some tonal variation. The beauty of them is if you don't like the effect you can wipe them clean with a soft damp clothe before you seal them in.

10 hours ago, woody37 said:

Looks great with the paint and a bit of post shading on Val :)

5 hours ago, Christer A said:

Nice bit of postshading there! A flat coat and some light pigment weathering will sure blend it in further.

Thank you all for you responses and positivity, I really appreciate it! I'll get the black work done next, decal her up and see what we're looking like. More soon, thanks again!

Val

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi guys! So it's been a while on this. A few reasons, mainly she's been on the back burner due to other group builds, but also I have had the hump a little with the photobucket situation! Last week I was off, and decided to suck it up and get on with her.

[IMG_0606-L] 

Trusty Tamiya Rubber Black, self levelling thinners, and post shading with Sea Blue to break it up a bit.

[IMG_0607-L] 

And this is a sanded back finger print courtesy of self-levelling thinners!! D'oh!

[IMG_0608-L] 

More soon hopefully!

Val

• Like 5