Aztecs for STID Enterprise

Ive been trawling google & ebay for the aztecs for the Revell 1/500 into darkness enterprise & have only found them on USA based websites.

As I picked up the kit for a tenner from the recent fair I went to, I dont mind paying the £41 from the USA, but I dont want incure the £25 import charge that I have faced many times in the past.

Anyone know of any UK based websites that I havent found on google.

Although I could wait until the Telford fair in november.

Cheers in advance,

Wayne.

Edited by Deadman Disciple

Hi Wayne, been there myself, bought the masks direct from orbital dry dock for around £30.00 plus postage and did not incur import charge, failed to find a UK stockists, to be honest if there was it would probably cost you more than buying direct.

https://orbitaldrydock.com/Paint-Masks/JJprise

did a duty check for you, all you will be charged is VAT approx. 7.20

Notes on duty & taxes rates and compliance
  • Painting Mask is duty free and a has a VAT rate of 20% . Importation of these articles is subject to specific safety regulations and labeling controlled by EU regulations.

Hope this helps, Chris

Hi Wayne, been there myself, bought the masks direct from orbital dry dock for around £30.00 plus postage and did not incur import charge, failed to find a UK stockists, to be honest if there was it would probably cost you more than buying direct.

did a duty check for you, all you will be charged is VAT approx. 7.20

Notes on duty & taxes rates and compliance
  • Painting Mask is duty free and a has a VAT rate of 20% . Importation of these articles is subject to specific safety regulations and labeling controlled by EU regulations.

Hope this helps, Chris

Plus Royal Mail / Parcel Force's ransom processing fee!

• Like 1

Cheers for that Chris.

Are these masks designed to be used with just an airbrush? (As I dont have one)

I will be either using a rattlecan or painting by hand & I dont want to mix the ratios of paint that Revell say to in the plans.

One thing ive noticed with UK customs charges (whoever does the delivering), Ive ordered stuff from US sellers through ebay & 9 times out of 10 ive not incurred a charge.

But, when ordering from CultTVMan, ive incurred one everytime.

Wayne.

Edited by Deadman Disciple

Hi, Wayne.

I'm almost certainly "telling my grand-mother to suck eggs" here, but have you tried timeless-hobbies? (the dash is an important part of the address BTW). I can't remember for sure, but think it ends "...co.uk".

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi, Wayne.

I'm almost certainly "telling my grand-mother to suck eggs" here, but have you tried timeless-hobbies? (the dash is an important part of the address BTW). I can't remember for sure, but think it ends "...co.uk".

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi Chris, they have a couple of aztec sets but not that one.

Thanks anyways.

Wayne.