A couple of RAF vehicles.

Hi folk's, a couple of new tool Airfix RAF support vehicles for you,a Standard Tilly and Bedford.It;s been a long time

since I did any small scale vehicle's and it's been a breath of fresh air building these as opposed to my usual

aircraft although I couldn't resist sticking one in the photo's.Easy assembly,beautifully molded and reasonably

priced a 10/10 to Airfix from me.I am now busy with their Bedford QLD/T pair.Thank's for looking in.

SDC13983%20640x480_zpsat6yymks.jpgSDC13984%20640x480_zpsmie0xpsv.jpgSDC13986%20640x480_zpsbidlo4iw.jpgSDC13987%20640x480_zpsm0ykm9qg.jpgSDC13988%20640x480_zps5qhjwjab.jpgSDC13989%20640x480_zps4erfdx3h.jpgSDC13990%20640x480_zpsslnjft2i.jpgSDC13991%20640x480_zpsh5o129ya.jpgSDC13993%20640x480_zpsldozjpl2.jpg

• Like 21

That's two very nicely built vehicles. I agree with you about the kit being excellent , I have already built one RAF bomber supply set in late war British Olive Drab and I am tempted build another in the colours you have used to go with my pre-1944 aircraft.

• Like 1

They are very well detailed Steve. You've made an excellent job painting them. Joe

• Like 1

Well done Steve, you've done a good good job on them.

Air fix has done a good job on the support kits, I enjoyed doing the Tilley and Bedford too.

PS

I liked the Spit too, nice one.

( Had to edit, sorry Steve didn't notice that the iPad predictive text had changed what should have been Steve to Sean :( )

Edited by Ian Suds
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,Stevej60 - My compliments to you on these fine looking RAF Vehicle builds.Like all your builds,I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and they have great versatility for many airfield dioramas.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Being a new member perhaps I ought to post a new thread showing some of my RAF vehicles.

I am into these 72/76th scale vehicles for my diorama and for photographing with aircraft.

It would be great to see them I love any "soft skin" vehicles and not a lot get posted I think to many they lack the glamour of other AFV's.

Hi Steve. I somehow managed to miss these when you first posted them over the summer. You have done a really amazing job with them - when I was first looking I thought they were in 1/48 and then reading through the comments above realised they were 1/72! Beautifully made, painted and finished! Well done. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1