Restoration Man

The Hawker Fury is indeed a thing of beauty. i didn't know there were any restored ones.

Myself and a colleague had a good look around the Shuttleworth Hind just after it had been restored when it was left unattended on the pan at RAE Bedford and we were waiting to be picked up by Brough's Dove. It was a crystal blue day in November.

Perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hawker Fury is indeed a thing of beauty. i didn't know there were any restored ones.

Myself and a colleague had a good look around the Shuttleworth Hind just after it had been restored when it was left unattended on the pan at RAE Bedford and we were waiting to be picked up by Brough's Dove. It was a crystal blue day in November.

Perfect.

indeed the Fury is thing of beauty, enjoyed seeing it perform yesterday at Duxford, gave a lovely display.

• 1 year later...
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 2:39 AM, Bpasenelli said:

Would love to see Airfix replace their old fury in 1/48 with a new tool. 

The existing Airfix kit can be made into a very nice model with a little TLC, I'd imagine it's a fair way down their wish list.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/DougRogers/041.jpg

I would love to get a Hawker Demon in 1/48 as well. Again an aircraft that wouldn't be as popular as a 109, but a neglected airplane. I know that Aeroclub did one but have never been able to find one.at less than $100