1/144 Revell BA/SQ Concorde

Wow!! Stunning work :mike: Great to see the Singapore livery on her, cant believe thats 10 years old!!! Absolutely gorgeous :thumbsup:

Great example of that beautiful bird. You made a magnificent model there - even if it is 10 years old!

Sadly no longer flying today but thankfully on one level, can be found at museums.

The Singapore 'half' is beyond super cool (just because it is not BA or Air France, I hasten to add, as everyone knew those two liveries). I know there was a 'Pepsi blue' Air France Concorde too - but I also read somewhere that only lasted one flight as the sticker ripped to shreds as the aircraft stretched at Mach 2 over the Atlantic.

Awesome work.

very nice - such a magnificent shape and design and sadly gone forever now.

You did a good job on the nose and visor - I knocked out 4 of these last year (they are on the forum somewhere) and spent weeks tiddling around with the nose / cockpit correction using resin add-ons and various photo-etch sets - it was fun though, Concorde is a great shape to model and work with but I have not dared yet take on an attempt to build my Airfix 1/72 kit of the same yet...too much front end agro to expect

thanks for sharing your speedbird - I remember seeing this very lady wearing both her liveries at the same time.

Great example of that beautiful bird. You made a magnificent model there - even if it is 10 years old!

Sadly no longer flying today but thankfully on one level, can be found at museums.

The Singapore 'half' is beyond super cool (just because it is not BA or Air France, I hasten to add, as everyone knew those two liveries). I know there was a 'Pepsi blue' Air France Concorde too - but I also read somewhere that only lasted one flight as the sticker ripped to shreds as the aircraft stretched at Mach 2 over the Atlantic.

Awesome work.

The 'Pepsi' story;

http://www.concordesst.com/history/events/pepsi.html

• Like 1

That is a great little story - thanks for the link.

I happily stand corrected on the "sticker" - it was actually paint... and the "one flight" - it was actually sixteen. See what happens when you believe stories manipulated and embellished by others over time (he sighs... ). Haha!

Would still be a complimentary version of the above beauty though, wouldn't it?