1/32 Blenheim IV & Bolingbroke IV from AviaReplica

Kagemusha

None that I am aware of'. I think many/most will have had their deposits refunded. I took the view that Benoit could hang on to my 50 USD as an advanced deposit but, reading between the lines, I think he really had his fingers burnt and got the stress out of the project he had hoped to avoid. He seems to be carrying on with the avialogs - which don't interest me - and I still hope that the Blenheim project may carry on but I've not e-mailed Benoit for an update.

Hi, 

I think everybody has been refunded if not, send me a notice and it will be done. 

When I started the project, it was for me straightforward: I had all documentation, blueprints and skills to do the 3D. In parallel, I moved to a new work and this is when it started to go south. 

Short story, I worked 70h/ week during almost 2 years, with in parallel family issues. Results: Burnout and some other medical issues last summer .I start only this week to go back progressively to work.

I start to focus on Avialogs which is due for an update since 2 years and will probably one day resurrect the Aviareplica project. All 3D drawings are done but I can not and do not want to take more workload before 

I will post about it only when a complete prototype is finalized and the production/distribution process solved.

Edited by avialogs

Well its good to hear from Benoit and to know that he keeps an eye on Britmodeller. Also to have a little idea of how his project didn't quite make it this time but hopefully it may take flight in the future, and the technology may have progressed to make production easier. I think the issue will be to get all of the masters for the casting process produced and Benoit can do that when he has the time. Once that's done its 'relatively' simple or is it? !!

Simon

Hi Benoit;

I don't think that I got refunded, however, please do keep my deposit for when you decide to tackle this project again some time. I don't expect to ever see a 1/32 Blenheim from a mainstream manufacturer, so maybe one day from Aviareplica?

Sorry to hear that moving, work and the project took it's toll. I know how that can be. Take time to re-balance. I do hope that you succeed with your vision one day.

Best regards;
Steve