4, Giorgo N

5, Arnice

6, franky boy

7, trickyrich - sacred list keeper

8, gingerbob

9, DAG058

10, jrix

11, Rob G

Hmmmm, who is that guy that is called Arnice. :shrug: Never seen him before. :fool::bleh:

Maybee it should be Arniec :sleep_1::mental::winkgrin:

At least it isn't Les his fault now. Ok I will :door: and keep :shutup: . hehehehehe

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 1

:doh: I can blame the MAC for that....plus I was just checking to see if Les noticed. :whistle:

Thank you Rich nice to know lm not the only one

CHEERS LES

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

After looking at the Luftwaffe one in the Technical Museum in Munich yesterday I soooo what to build one. They're so cool and those wings are so thin plus the heading edge isn't something you'd want to walk into!

Let see if we can make 2017 the jet year for STGB's!!!

So far we have;

F-16

F-111

MiG-29

Plus the Su-27 & F-15 GB's are gaining pace as well, we just need 12 more to go through, so come on and join up.

Can I point out that the F-104 STGB is likely to be quite a while in the future. Some people might not be able to wait that long to build a Starfighter. And I do mean me. :)

So just to whet your appetites, F-104s would be eligible in the Red Storm Rising GB, starting in April. I will be building an F-104S for that GB.

Just remember, you can never have too many Starfighters...

• Like 1

Can I point out that the F-104 STGB is likely to be quite a while in the future. Some people might not be able to wait that long to build a Starfighter. And I do mean me. :)

So just to whet your appetites, F-104s would be eligible in the Red Storm Rising GB, starting in April. I will be building an F-104S for that GB.

Just remember, you can never have too many Starfighters...

So I f read it right you are doing a Squadron?! :fool::rofl::P:whistle:

Cheers,

You know you want to.

:bleh:

However... during the periods of colour scheme transitions there could be half a dozen different schemes on the same squadron at the same time.

Aaaaggghhh! Wot am I thinking? That way lies madness :frantic:

• Like 2

Can I point out that the F-104 STGB is likely to be quite a while in the future. Some people might not be able to wait that long to build a Starfighter. And I do mean me. :)So just to whet your appetites, F-104s would be eligible in the Red Storm Rising GB, starting in April. I will be building an F-104S for that GB.Just remember, you can never have too many Starfighters...

So are the Luftwaffe ones!

It doesn't take much to tempt you Enzo! You could do one for each of these countries;

Belgium

Denmark

Greece ?

Netherlands

Norway

Spain

Turkey ?

• Like 1

As Les's official number counter I have been a bit slack.....well I forgot all about the number keeping stuff actually.....but here is the latest count.

1, wellzy - Host
2, Lex77
3, Col.
4, Giorgio N
5, Arniec
6, frankly boy
7, trickyrich
8, gingerbob
9, DAG058
10, jrlx
11, Rob G
12, swat11
13, modelling minion
14, Knight_Flyer
15, Enzo Matrix
16, specky
17, Dazzio
18, vppelt68
19, TEMPESTMK5

• Like 2

I don't have a Starfighter kit... But should I make a scene depicting cold war era West German farmland in the Vignette GB, I'm sure one would drop on it before this STGB takes place 😉. Otherwise I have to buy one.

• Like 2

I don't have a Starfighter kit... But should I make a scene depicting cold war era West German farmland in the Vignette GB, I'm sure one would drop on it before this STGB takes place . Otherwise I have to buy one.

Make it a farmer in his field, looking up in concern, while the horse bolts (coz horses don't waste time staring when they could be running; that's one of H. sapien's major curses - too much brain.)

• Like 3

Actually, I can vaguely remember getting a Starfighter starter set with some pots of enamel paint for a (Bundes)Luftwaffe F-104 a looooooooooooong time ago, in the mid to late -70´s. It must have been the very first kit I have ever tried painting. The results and how I liked that? Well my next painted airplane model was built in early -90´s as after -81 I built only cars and armour. But that must have been a Revell kit? Time to build another one, anyway :-)

Actually, I can vaguely remember getting a Starfighter starter set with some pots of enamel paint for a (Bundes)Luftwaffe F-104 a looooooooooooong time ago, in the mid to late -70´s. It must have been the very first kit I have ever tried painting. The results and how I liked that? Well my next painted airplane model was built in early -90´s as after -81 I built only cars and armour. But that must have been a Revell kit? Time to build another one, anyway :-)

It's either that or perhaps the Airfix kit. I have built both although the Revell I bought was quite old and part of a lot from a modeller selling some of his stash. However I do remember the kit came with a missile trolley and figures you could pose handling a sidewinder.