Revell 1/32 Ju88A-4 with Wallace and Gromit as a sideshow

Nice work Gemlin.

I really like the mottle paintwork, something I can only aspire to being half as good at, and superb work on the canopy, really crisp and sharp.

Looking forward to seeing it with the wings on

Al

Thanks Al, wings coming up shortly :winkgrin:

Hi Julian. Hope you are well.

Absolutely, stunningly beautiful paintwork. And it looks superb with the decals in place. And, as for the framework on the canopies, amazing!! It does look like there is an excellent view of your lovely work in the cockpit too.

This is an inspirational build!

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Julian. Hope you are well.

Absolutely, stunningly beautiful paintwork. And it looks superb with the decals in place. And, as for the framework on the canopies, amazing!! It does look like there is an excellent view of your lovely work in the cockpit too.

This is an inspirational build!

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you Stix, very kind of you :blush:

:)

• Like 1

I wanted to make a simular aircraft but struggled to find aftermarket decals. So was curious if they were aftermarket or home made. Really nice build

If you like I can send you the ISBN number so you can order it. Decals included are in 1/32, 1/48 and 1/72 scale.

That is big Gremlin.

Glad to see your bench is as cluttered as mine/ours (ouch )

Simon.

Hi Simon,

what do you mean with cluttered? I cleaned it last year..........................................................

Hi Miro, bbudde,

How a bout a 1/24th B29?

• Like 1

Well if we are talking big, how about a C 5 A Galaxy in 1/24th......

Simon.

Okay, discussion is seriously derailing now :chair:

OHH it does look rather large with the sticky out things on the side there Julian

see what you mean about the new display case :gobsmacked:

keith

Not even all full span Keith, the wingtips still have to be added :banghead:

Now that would be uber cool!

Martin

It would be a fantastic subject, just consider the engines of this thing Martin :winkgrin:

Oh, or an An 225 in 1: 24 or for Gremlin in 1:18 to transport his new Panzer IV tank. His wife would be satisfied at all. :chair:

Think I would be looking for a batchelor flat bbudde :coolio::winkgrin:

Progress looking good! Never saw the separation in body-wing painting before, interesting idea.

Hi Roy,

Putting the tight fit of the wings to the fuselage to work for me. It is an unusual way to go about things though I agree :winkgrin:

19/9 update:

After an excellent break away from everything at the "Zwarte Boer" near Ermelo, (excellent food, excellent wine, forests, wild boar and venison), I am back at the bench today. The extended wingtips have been added, (making the bird even bigger to store). I think I'll leave the flaps drooped, (not sure if this is accurate but it always appeals to me). I have started work on the engine nacelles. Eduard has provided some nice PE frames so that should look good on the belly of the beast.

DSCN3354.jpg

DSCN3355.jpg

DSCN3356.jpg

DSCN3358.jpg

DSCN3360.jpg

DSCN3362.jpg

DSCN3363.jpg

cheers,

:winkgrin:

Edited by Gremlin56
  • Like 9

All that fine food and drink Gremlin, how the other half live LOL.

The P.E. already gives and edge to the nacelles . :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Simon.

Hi Simon, Sorry if I give a wrong impression. Thanks for the kind comments on the Eduard PE additions :winkgrin:

Edited by Gremlin56