1/35 Revell Leopard 2A6 (picture heavy)

Hello fellow modelers!

I have completed the Revell's 1/35 Leopard 2A6/A6M. It was a wonderful build and Revell can be really proud of this kit. Everything was a perfect fit, except a few minor detalis. The whole WIP can be found here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234979652-135-revell-leopard-2a6-help-needed/. Built OBB, except for the markings and the tow rope which were a disaster and were replaced.

I decided to paint my tank in finnish colours with finnish markings. I know Finalnd does not have this version of the tank though. For the weathering I used artists oils and pastels, aswell as filters from Mig. Every picture shows this tank new and clean, so I decided to go with something different. The mud os from Mig washes and the splashes are made with a toothbrush and a grinded pastel chalk.

I believe this is my best model yet, unfortunately I don't own a good camera.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the community and especially IgorS, for all the help provided during the build.

Cheers, Jaka

img0488.jpgimg0500.jpgimg0502.jpgimg0503.jpgimg0504.jpgimg0505.jpgimg0506.jpgimg0507.jpgimg0510.jpgimg0512.jpgimg0513.jpgimg0514.jpgimg0515.jpg

Edited by Jaky88
  • Like 12