Panther 1/72 Revell

If I would suggest anything- it'd be to lighten your shades a little- Although it's a matter of personal taste, I always tend to add a bit of light grey to my colours for 1:72/76. I tend not to do the pinwash thing either- I think it over-emphasises detail and darkens the overall scheme, I have a preference for artists pastels when I weather small scale, It gives that 'dusty' look.

But don't let that detract from some good brush-work...

Apart from looking a little too dark I'd say that's another fine AFV model you have made. And painted with a brush - very nice! I'm like you in that I don't use an airbrush but I found using stippling brushed is good for softer edged camo schemes.

• Like 1

Apart from looking a little too dark I'd say that's another fine AFV model you have made. And painted with a brush - very nice! I'm like you in that I don't use an airbrush but I found using stippling brushed is good for softer edged camo schemes.

Thank you Stix. Wow! Those Tigers are good and thanks for the tip. Funnily enough when I paint my figures the have a tendency to be on the dark side. Perhaps it's the lighting I use..... or maybe just my eyesight. Lol.

Next job is saving those Tiger dio pics for future ref.