The WNW Camel is coming!

Admiral Puff

I will be having a go at the external rigging for sure, even though I'm a rigging virgin. Looking forward to it just not sure when I'll be starting. At the moment I'm just happy to finally have a Wingnut kit.

• Like 2

You should know before you start, whenever that may be, it is likely to get you hooked :devil:

I have never seen Lord of the Rings or anything else Sir Peter Jackson has done but I am greatly indebted (and in debt) to him for bringing about Wingnut WIngs kits. I look at my Roden 1/32 kits now and they fill me full of dread by comparison.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Beardie said:

You should know before you start, whenever that may be, it is likely to get you hooked :devil:

I have never seen Lord of the Rings or anything else Sir Peter Jackson has done but I am greatly indebted (and in debt) to him for bringing about Wingnut WIngs kits. I look at my Roden 1/32 kits now and they fill me full of dread by comparison.

I seem to be hooked on just reading the manual at the moment. Am thinking of buying another one soon. Either an FE.2b or any German plane. They certainly have a certain magic about them. As silly as it sounds, just seeing the logo is good. 

• Like 2

Thank you  WETA.  

My free copy of the " Sopwith Camel Squadron's" book was on the doorstep when I got home from work this 'arvo! Gotta be happy with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it may have been lost in the post but I'm still waiting for Weta to confirm that.

I've been away in Australia for the last month with work and didn't really pay much attention until I got home and there was no package waiting for me.

• 3 weeks later...