My ride to retirement

If I posted this before my apologies.

This was the last car I drove before retiring in 2007. Naturally I had been given a brand new car the day before I turned in my retirement paperwork.

This is the Revell Snap Kit painted and marked like the one I drove. Decals are a combination of Chimneyville and homemade. I used parts from the kit and my spares box to replicate the laptop and radio/siren boxes.

DSCF5323_zpskhljses8.jpg

DSCF5325_zpspmagvtb3.jpg

DSCF5326_zpsaclex5ie.jpg

DSCF5327_zps8u8sfmvy.jpg

G

• Like 14

Thanks all!

great stuff. Only saw these at a distance on my trips to Gano Ave ;)

Rich

5th District hehehehehe!

I rode Walnut Park my last two years. My area accounted for fully 1/3 of all homicides on a yearly basis. I was never bored..................... :winkgrin:

G

Really nice work, I still have 31 years left to go after 9 years service (thankyou Mrs May for adding 5 more years on!) I'm not sure what we'll be driving when I retire but I'm pretty sure they won't make a model of it!

Nice to see you've personalised this kit to match one you used, It's a great idea!

Rich

Thank you gentlemen, gentlemen I thank you!

I am slowly building as many cars as I can from my career. In that I retired after 28 years in one agency, moved west and began anew 8 years ago, I have nearly four decades of automotive history to draw from.

My goodness I'm old.........................

G