1/700 USS Zumwalt - Dragon

Very nice work. Looks like a really good rendition of one of the weirdest but most impressive shapes on the sea.

It's a big beast too!

• 4 weeks later...

Ain't life odd... I'd never heard of this ship until last week when this model showed up in a eBay listing I was looking through. Did some research, only to find that they'll only build three of them, and there's lots of questions about what to do with them (to paraphrase quite a few in-depth articles). And now here's a model, completed and on BM.

Well done, you've made a bland modern warship look pretty good. They somewhat of remind me of pre-dreadnoughts, with that tumblehome hull and the ramming bow. I wonder how they'd look with casemated guns along the sides...

Nicely constructed. And for sure the future of Naval Sea Power.

Although I hope you do agree with me, that the lines of a Fletcher Class destroyer are more pleasing for the eye.

Greetz, Orion.

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking model. Have to admit, I'm not really a maritime model fan, I was looking in this section to see if anything would inspire me to have a go a a ship of some sort. I also hadn't heard of this boat until I spotted this. Looks great, might even have a go at one myself, although I'll probably struggle to finish it to such a high standard.

cheers

Paul