Diorama Sets, Camouflage Netting 1:35

Shar2

Diorama Sets, Camouflage Netting

ET Models 1:35

packs.jpg

Continuing with the additions to their diorama line of products, ET Model have now released two new styles of camouflage netting. Each sheet comes in their standard poly sleeve with a cardboard header. Both sheets are made up of very thin brass sheet which will aid in the making them look cloth like material once slightly scrunched up. Type 1 has large rounded perforations whilst the Type 2 has much smaller rounded perforations. Each can be used in conjunction with the separate leaves found in the previously released sets reviewed HERE

sheet1.jpg

sheet2.jpg

Conclusion
Having never used these types of netting before I can’t really say how well they work, but their thinness should be an advantage in getting them to look pretty realistic. They could certainly be a useful alternative to using medical bandages. Highly recommended.

Review Sample courtesy of
logo.gif

They look okay Dave but to be honest I would still use bandage and mixed herbs. PE cam nets 90% of the time just don't look right to me and what this represents

Is more the garnish found on a net or the barracuda type stuff. It's also the wrong pattern for any of the modern garnish found on British cam nets, I know it's not marketed as British but just to make people aware.

Regards

Dan

Cheers Dan. I'm not sure for which country the netting is based as it's not marked, other than NATO, which covers a wide variety.