"Tante Ju" Junkers 52.

Hi folks,another project completed over the weekend is Italeri,s golden oldie in civilian guise,for it,s age a good stress free build

however the decals are a bit of a challenge to say the least and it was a close run thing between the shelf and the bin.In the end

I just wanted to get it done so spent all Sunday morning completing her,thanks for looking wip here.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234979998-lets-be-civil-the-sequel-junkers-52/

SDC13444%20640x478_zpsmquffjoz.jpgSDC13447%20640x476_zpsnvewiyig.jpgSDC13448%20640x480_zps1bx3zriv.jpgSDC13449%20640x420_zpsh32qifyj.jpgSDC13450%20640x478_zps1tvkyfnl.jpgSDC13454%20640x480_zpsptoinpbe.jpgSDC13262%20640x480_zpsogoekh9x.jpg

• Like 32

Hi Steve. That turned out excellently. I really like the finish and, despite the difficulties with the decals, they really add to the overall effect. Well done. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

Great end result. The decals must have been a nightmare. Well done Steve , Joe

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

we don't see Ju 52s very often, so yours is a nice breath of fresh air.

Decals on corrugated structure.... one needs strong nerves! So rather you than me! But the final look is quite striking!

Well done, again!

JR

• Like 1

Cracking 52 Steve, very happy the bin lost out. Mine sits on top of the mini-stash, after seeing your finished

build I think I'll be doing it sooner than later,

Sean

• Like 1

Take a bow - that is truly a fine piece of work. And one can see way more of the interior detail than I thought one was going to be able to - Nice! Perhaps we might even say "Wundebar"

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 1

Very nice Tante Ju indeed! Like I suppose about half the folks on BM, I have this nice old kit in the stash, with mine having had a lot of work done on it, but I can't decide between a winter Luftwaffe/Stalingrad scheme or a Gran Chaco War scheme (how's that for obscure!). Still yours looks rather snazzy in the civilian scheme and the spats.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1