Terry Labonte/Kellogg's '97 Chevy Monte Carlo

Kit - Monogram 1:24

Paint - Bodyshell: Tamiya acrylic aerosol. Internals & Chassis: Tamiya acrylic, Tamiya & Humbrol enamels.

Decals - Kit

Extras - None

a_zpsbetqpbjq.jpg

b_zpsgxlfvtjx.jpg

d_zpswegxkuvk.jpg

e_zps5ru1jy6b.jpg

g_zps426orosn.jpg

i_zpsoyuipslk.jpg

Of course, straight after taking the photos, I realised that I'd forgotten to fix the exhaust pipes, but they're attached now. Another great NASCAR kit from Monogram back-in-the-day, thouroughly enjoyed every minute of this project and already got the next one on the bench... BIG demands on my time just now (I'm working at the FIFA U20 World Cup for the next couple of weeks), plus the day job, plus the whole 'house husband' thing...

Who knows when the next model will arrive here at Britmodeller. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to look and/or comment.

AFN

Ian.

• Like 5

Very nicely done Ian, that's a cracking looking model of one of my favourite Nascar schemes! I'm even more impressed that you used the kit decals - I did one model using them & swore never again, so started buying aftermarket sheets. It was only yesterday when going through the decal box that I realised just how many I'd bought. Trouble is I've now sold off all my NASCAR kits....!! :banghead:

Anyway, once again, lovely racecar!

Keith

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...