USS Gato Class Trumpeter 1/144 .

:winkgrin: Hello to all .... here I present a work of this that one says .... it goes directly of the box . :coolio: . without complications!!! Jajajaja...... :mental: Always I say the same thing!!!!! :fuyou_2:

It is a very simple and basic kit, of big pieces like that that the beginning is very productive. It brings many parts simply to refill the sprue. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :fuyou_2:

I said ...... I must improve a bit this poor kit!!!!! Jejeje and now I am breathing heavily with the handsaw in the hand jajajjaja :boom::bangin:

40002_zps2aqhr1l8.jpg

230001_zpsph72j2gu.jpg

Well ..... this goes very fast!! I am going to look at photos.........

0841115_zpscf6uvfiu.jpg

0828717_zpsrwraxvkq.jpg

0841116_zpsgjj3zmci.jpg

And in this moment ... I think but the submarine that I have in the table is German!!! Jajajajjaja my dreams finished out " of the stall ".... :frantic::hmmm::frantic:

Continuara Daniel

• Like 5

And about time too Daniel, keeping us in suspense here while you are having the traditional "light barbecue snacks" you post pictures of just to make us hungry :coolio::D

Nice work on the limber holes. That is challenging in 1/144th scale :blink: :blink:

Are you still keeping the Queen of the North locked away from view?

:bye:

:winkgrin: Jajajaj between roast and roast I relax with the Gato !! Jajajja

Some time ago that I have left the Queen. I have to make courage and continue works at her.

I am dedicated to finishing the XXIII in 1/35 to present in IPMS contest Mar del Plata 2015

Yes. I .... I have to share photos here .... jejejjeje

Thanks Julian !!! see you Daniel

:winkgrin: Jajajaj between roast and roast I relax with the Gato !! Jajajja

Some time ago that I have left the Queen. I have to make courage and continue works at her.

I am dedicated to finishing the XXIII in 1/35 to present in IPMS contest Mar del Plata 2015

Yes. I .... I have to share photos here .... jejejjeje

Thanks Julian !!! see you Daniel

Lets see: you are building the Gato, the Tirpitz and another 23? Have you given up sleeping? :winkgrin:

Your Königstiger was a fantastic build Daniel, especially the late war primer paint job.

Cheers

Julian

Shhhhh friend donot say anything.....But something other one has hidden ... jajajja

The last warrior, I remain pretty ... it is necessary to paint figures. I have in the head do soon algun other one of this type. I like its diferent air to breathe.

But Im for actions initiate against a Bf 109 K4 1/32 ... its to group of friends who defied me in a small modelgrupe " Jolly Rogers Uruguay "

Jajja to sleep?? In the trenches he does not fall asleep!!!

Cheers Daniel

:wow: After your Tiger build Daniel I thought you wear just sitting at home twiddling your thumbs but this looks like you have been very busy with them instead as always this will be a pleasure to follow :popcorn::popcorn:

Keith

:wow: After your Tiger build Daniel I thought you wear just sitting at home twiddling your thumbs but this looks like you have been very busy with them instead as always this will be a pleasure to follow :popcorn::popcorn:

Keith

:banghead: Jajaja the man stumbles 2 times over the same stone!!!! Jajajja I think to tie my hands after this!!! Jajja

That's a very impressive amount of work Daniel, especially around the bow area. She looks like she's been sitting on the bottom of the Atlantic for a long time!

Hi Daniel you might have some of these photos as reference already

IMG_0982_zpscqkaqrct.jpg

IMG_0983_zpsvdwbzz1t.jpg

These were taken a couple of years back when on a trip to SAN Francisco they show up some of the distortion on the hull sides

Keith

• Like 1