Definitive list of Tamiya Colours?

Watcher

Can anyone point me at a definitive listing of Tamiya colours? I've tried to find one but then when I go to my local shop I find colours that I didn't know existed!

TIA

Matthew

Thanks guys but.... I just had a scan through the colours and it doesn't include some paints I bought on Tuesday? I don't have them with me but they are described as various 'RAF' colours - I think in the XF80's?

Edited by Watcher

Thanks Charlie from me also, new to me & useful, some in there I hadn't seen, our LHS has gone out of Tamiya pretty much, like the look of the rubber black in the XF range (87?), now to find someone who stocks it.:unsure:

Steve

Thanks Charlie from me also, new to me & useful, some in there I hadn't seen, our LHS has gone out of Tamiya pretty much, like the look of the rubber black in the XF range (87?), now to find someone who stocks it.:unsure:

Steve

Rubber Black is XF85 Steve.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pulgadas.hobbycolorconverter&hl=en-GB

If you have an android phone this is a great app for listing lots of different paint manufacturers and equivalents in different makes.

I use it all thew time and I paid for it too. Must be good!

I use this too. Handy when buying a kit and wanting to get the paints at the same time, saves on buying yet another jar of the same colour.