Outstanding work Dan!

Really love the drying effect of the mud on the skirts, totally effective.

How did you do the boot prints on the upper deck, do you have a rubber stamp, or a stencil? They really add to the overall effect without being overdone.

Looking forward to another masterclass with your next build.

Al

Thank you chaps,

Footprints were done with calibre 35 footprint sets, I think they are out of production now.

You get two pairs of boots one in resin for stamping plasterwork and one pair in a soft rubber for

Paint.

They produced a few nations sets but no British dms or combat high boots so I used the US Army jungle boot set, not 100% correct but when I did a tour of Bosnia in 1995 we got issued all black US jungle boots in the summer months so technically it's not wrong.

I will get some decent shots up soon in the RFI section soon as the light gets better, so thank you all for following the build and the great

Feedback.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just catching up following after a time absence great as ever Dan, I first set eyes on Chally 1 at first light on a I Div FTX, Royal Hussars I think, might be totally wrong on the unit. I was on a resup run and I bumped into a Squadron on the move through a village. I have some photos in the loft which I must dig out.

Like the muddy boots, your attention to detail as ever is spot on.

• Like 1