1/32 B-24

castlegaiden

Combat models, not a noun but an adjective :D

If there is a market for a 1.32 B-17 I would say there probably is for a B-24. The Liberator always seems to be the ugly sister to the B-17 so would be good if it did get a new tool kit. 1/32 scale seems to be the new "in" scale so I would say on the balance there would be a market for it.

Julien

• Like 3

I thought I would test the waters - I am contemplating investing the time and money on an aircraft injection release, and this one was on my short list! Price point $174.99.

Do you guys have any other ideas for a future releases in 1/48 or 1/32 that would be salable? (e.g. 1,500 - 3,000 units)

• Like 1

Assuming from the dollars sign we are thinking predominantly US market how about a 1/32 B26 Marauder to get those sales numbers?

It might slot in nicely with the HK B17 and B25

• Like 2

Thanks, John - based in the US but looking at a worldwide audience :-) Like your suggestion on the B-26 - it is a nice fit between the two airframes already in production!

Do you guys have any other ideas for a future releases in 1/48 or 1/32 that would be salable? (e.g. 1,500 - 3,000 units)

I for one would love to se a Caproni Ca.313 and a Junkers Ju-86K be made in 1/48 :pray:

/Johan

• Like 1

A new tool 1/32 Beaufighter would undoubtedly go down very well with members of this forum. From a personal view point I've been itching to see a good modern tooling of the SR-71 in 1/48.

• Like 1

Thanks guys - great ideas! A couple of months back I actually kicked around the idea of a 1/48 Ju-86 too :-) [see progress screenshots below\

Wing_Root.jpg

Nose_02072015.jpg

Nose_02032015.jpg

Canopy_Surface_Knit_2.jpgForward_Fuselage_Wings_Below.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys - great ideas! A couple of months back I actually kicked around the idea of a 1/48 Ju-86 too :-) [see progress screenshots below\

Wing_Root.jpg

Nose_02072015.jpg

Nose_02032015.jpg

Canopy_Surface_Knit_2.jpgForward_Fuselage_Wings_Below.jpg

:wub:

Thanks guys - great ideas! A couple of months back I actually kicked around the idea of a 1/48 Ju-86 too :-)

Wow :yahoo:

That really made my day. Really hope it will become a reality.