Panzer IV Ausf.G

Many thanks Jack.

These helmets camouflage covers is called Sumpfmuster 43, used by Army (Heer), Airforce (Luftwaffe), Paratroopers (Fallschirmjager), not by SS.

DAG058, I thank your comment.

Cheers

These helmets camouflage covers is called Sumpfmuster 43, used by Army (Heer), Airforce (Luftwaffe), Paratroopers (Fallschirmjager), not by SS.

Thank you for the clarification, I thought I had seen spots (particularly 5th photo). This makes it even more interesting, though it was common to see helmets hanging from panzers throughout the war, it's a rare photo to see the crew wearing them, and still rarer for them to be cloth covered.

regards,

Jack

Very good Carius, you've made an excellent job with the weathering. The base looks really good as well. Very well done, Joe

Very nice build Carius, very good weathering really looks a battle worn tanks. Side skirts look very impressive.

another stunning build, love that

Hi my friends Fred and Jim, glad you like it.

Cheers

Hi Carius. That is very impressive!! You've made a superb model and I am extremely impressed by the weathering. I'm getting more and more into AFV modelling and I shall bookmark this RFI for future reference. Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Stix

That is a lovely looking model!

Great work :)

Many Thanks!

Again agree with the comments.

Cracking work and finish.

Like.

foxy :coolio:

I thank your kind words.

Cheers

Hi Carius. That is very impressive!! You've made a superb model and I am extremely impressed by the weathering. I'm getting more and more into AFV modelling and I shall bookmark this RFI for future reference. Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Stix

Stix, many thanks. Glad you like it.

I appreciate the recognition of my effort.

You are very kind too.

Best regards

• Like 1