1/350 PE What is available?

Now that WEM have gone, can anyone suggest where photo-etch sets may be procured from for Trumpeter's 1/350 HMS Belfast, Tribal Class DDs and Mirage's 1/350 Flowers?

I've managed to get hold of Eduard sets for most of my other ship kits, but these models were only served by WEM aftermarket products.

Since I only do 1/350 ship kits, what are my options?

Comments welcome.

• Like 1

Can't edit, but would also like to add the question - Trumpeter's 1/350 HMS Warspite - any aftermarket suggestions at all?

Academy's version seems to have hogged the limelight. WEM DID do a PE set, but I baulked at the price.

I did manage to get a MK 1 Design set for my Trumpeter Queen Elizabeth, and did toy with the idea of attempting to transpose parts of that to the Trumpeter Warspite, but upon studying the two, I came to the conclusion that this was something of a futile exercise.

Once again, comments welcome.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your replies.

It would be great if a set became available once more for the Trumpeter Warspite and Mirage corvettes.

I just hope that the prices will be on a par with the current Eduard sets which retail for around £30 or thereabouts.