Haynes Stirling Owners Manual

12jaguar

Just a quick heads up that Haynes have just released a Stirling Owners manual

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Short-Stirling-Manual-Owners-Workshop/dp/0857337912

IMHO, it's very well put together and there's some excellent interior shots plus operational photos which have not been published previously, including updates on the various components etc that are being restored

Scarily, if you look close enough there's a picture of yours truly in there (albeit 8 years ago LOL)

John

This will be a must!

I've stalled on my 1/32 Stirlig project and this well be the inspiration I need to get going again!

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom

Hi Tom

Thought it had gone quiet on that front. Please keep at it, if nothing else every time I dig out some photos to look for info for you I discover something else that helps us with the 1:1 version. :thumbsup:

Also, my Chairmans' 100,000 word bible on the subject will be published in the Autumn, will post that when I know

John

My Stirling "Owners' Workshop Manual" arrived today courtesy of the Post Office and Amazon.

It's great! Thoroughly recommended. SWMBO was a bit narked that I buried myself in its pages when I was supposed to be cooking but the book was (almost) worth the ensuing interview!

What's next from Haynes - anyone know?