1/35 M2A1 Half Track Dragon+Lionroar PE Set

That s fantastic PE work I have seen. I just don't know how do it, I have a simple strap or buckle to make and it breaks... There is going to be some fine detail on this build.

That s fantastic PE work I have seen. I just don't know how do it, I have a simple strap or buckle to make and it breaks... There is going to be some fine detail on this build.

Hi.I use super glue at first and then solder them

• Like 1

Very interested in the brass work. Good job so far. I will follow this one.

Seems a shame to paint this build with all the PE work done, When painted all your hard work will be hidden. enjoying watching this build. Built a Famo last may straight out of the box no PE at all. Enjoyed the build. Tamiya (Sd.Kfz.9) "FAMO" 18 Ton Schwerer Zugkraftwagen

Seems a shame to paint this build with all the PE work done, When painted all your hard work will be hidden. enjoying watching this build. Built a Famo last may straight out of the box no PE at all. Enjoyed the build. Tamiya (Sd.Kfz.9) "FAMO" 18 Ton Schwerer Zugkraftwagen

I wanna paint it as soon as possible

That is fantastic work done. Yes, I don't blame you wanting to paint ASAP. But all that PE work will be hidden and know one will know unless they follow the build the hard work involved. But I can't wait either.