I am thinking of buying the Authentic Airliners E190, and I want to build the Helvetic plane I flew on a few days ago. Does anyone make Helvetic decals? If not, I would be just as happy with Lufthansa, or buying the E195 and making one of the many Air Dolomiti ones I've flown on, or really any other airline, but I would quite like to make the Helvetic one. Does anyone know about decals?

Unless anybody else knows differently there are no Helvetic E-Jet decals currently available.

Nazca Decals make various E190/195 sheets including Air Dolomiti: http://www.nazca-decals.com/html/decals.htm and Drawdecal have a few sheets: http://www.shopdrawdecal.com/searchresults.asp?cat=1875.

HTH

Dave

I'll say thanks Dave because I think (and hope) that the decals to be included with the forthcoming Revell kit will be the Nazca sheet, but "conventional" waterslide type. I love when Revell include aftermarket quality decal sheets in their kits.

Just hoping RV don't make any boo-boos' with the kit...

Jeff

Cheers Jeff. My comment was, of course, directed at the OP who seems to have suffered a slight failure of basic courtesy.

If you're right about Revell using the Nazca sheet I hope they check the fit first. My attempt to use their Air Dolomiti ATR-42 decals didn't end well!

Edited by Skodadriver

No it was Welsh Models.

I have the PAS ATR-72 in my stash and it's lovely. PAS kits are probably second only to Authentic Airliners. I'm just finishing an An-72 which should be in RFI in a couple of weeks. It was a quick and easy build despite the weird shape of the real thing!