Gloster Javelin. 33 Sqn RAF.

Hi Iain. What can I say that's not already been said above?! I thoroughly enjoyed your WIP and you have built an absolutely superb Javelin! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Stix, Kampartiger, et al

Thank you all for your very kind comments, this has been one of those builds that has frustrated, challenged and at times fought me but ultimately it has been great fun.

The plane itself has turned out far better than I could've ever hoped for and its only down to the encouragement, guidance and help from the other members of this site that help make the models what they are and its that encouragement , guidance and help that makes you want to try even harder on your next build, to push yourself and improve.

Thanks again to everyone here, happy modelling and see you soon

Iain.

• Like 2

I'm in full agreement with the above comments, that's a stunning looking Javelin! I've got this kit and am planning to do it in the same scheme, so will be referencing your WIP frequently - thanks for posting all the details of what looks like a thoroughly satisfying build!

• Like 1

Lovely weathering that looks real rather than a weathered model

I would be proud to get anything looking that good

Me too

Thank you very much all comments are very welcome and TBH I'm a little taken aback at all the positive feed back she's received.

Ah see - just beginning to realise how high you've set the bar then Iain :) No pressure for future builds eh.........

• Like 1

Can't fault it, (not that I was trying...), excellent model. Just cannot decide between the Sea Vixen and the Javelin, I know I want to build one of them... :hmmm:

Ian.

• Like 1