*"The Rising Sun"

Erwin

Ah.....Then they ain't so similar after all. :blush:

I'd definitely support this idea, but in a vote off against the SEAC GB my vote would go there. :mellow:

The SEAC is WW-2 only.

TRS is for anything Japanese

But if I recall corectly.Mish said that all GB proposals that didn't make it this year are in the next poll for 2017

Cool.....I'm in right up until it winds up in a head to head with SEAC ('cos the Worcesters were in the thick of it there, an they ain't Japanese). :coolio:

We 'll see how the poll goes and both proposed GB's could do some kind of merge.

I'm so hoping this one gets up!!! I have some special resin for this build, either a MDC (Model Design Company) 1/32nd Ki61-1 Hien or a 1/48th Jaguar J1N1 "Gekko" Nightfighter. Both are beautiful full resin models I'm just dying to buiold....so fingers crossed this one gets up for next year!

I'll be happy to support this GB proposal for the 2017 vote !

Regarding merging this with the SEAC GB, such a move would be a bit of a problem for me and maybe others. The SEA theatre saw plenty of Japanese types however a large number of subjects would be out. Japan's involvement in WW2 went well beyond SEA and actually the best known battles involving Japanese forces were not in SEA. All modern and prewar subjects would also be excluded...

Personally I'd be happy to see both proposals going through

• Like 1