Netherland East India 1941: CW21 & B10

Thank you for your kind comments - please remeber that I made those two models almost 40 years ago, and those days such interpretation was existing. I followed schemes from Air Enthusiast I think... :) Now I have in stash CW 22, and perhaps I will repaint brown to olive on those two doing CW 22....Because I think green in OK for fresh leaf green in tropics.

Cheers

J-W

On 3/8/2015 at 9:29 PM, JWM said:

Thak you Jason,

I have also a soft spot on this machine - I am always a bit surprised that she was not sucessful at all. So nice design at first sight.

Cheers

J-W

Looking at the model here I'm reminded of a competition aerobatics aircraft

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pat, thanks! I have still about 60 models which I did in my school days, so 40+ years ago... About half of them I posted on BM already :)

Cheers

J-W

Mrs Jerzy, is a very understanding women, Mrs Jockney however is considerably less so :chair:

I think the language likely to be used if I was to suggest the resurrection of my old kits from my parents house would make a sailor blush :rant: so probably wise not to repeat them here :phew:

What kit from the last century can we look forward to seeing next ?

cheers Pat

• Haha 1

Pat, I belive that Mrs Jockney is an angel and your tell was only for fun... 

Regarding what I am now doing is still some continuation of Finns - VL Myrsky (Special Hobby) and Russian Shavrov SH-2 (A-model) captured by Finns. I started also MPM  DC 2 , to be done in RAF colours and also Gloster Gamecock by Broplan....

From my very old models (+40) I am close to show few next... But I have to do some corrections not only de-dusting

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM