Me 262 B-1a/U1, Red 12 of 10/NJG 11

Dave, my copy was plagued with sink marks on the engines and intakes, the canopy was also less than crystal clear and a poor fit which needed lots of filler around the rear of it. Other than that it wasn't too bad, especially at the price I got it for. The main undercarriage legs need more than 2mm cut down to get the tail down sit of the real thing, I think extending the nose leg would help too. for some strange reason Revell did detail the underside of the cockpit tub but strangely then have you box it in when the wing is fitted! There is only the one decal option.

Duncan B

• Like 1

Ok so a bit of extra love is needed...even more impressive the way your build doesn't show any signs of that. Thanks for the info-after that AZ109 slog I think I'll carry on with mt Airfix Lightning! D.

• Like 1

That deserves a dislike button. I would have liked to see it in person, so to speak.

Duncan, if you give it to me I can take it to Perth. I could even put it in the competition and you can re-win that giant shield trophy for the best Luftwaffe aircraft in show. Thinking about it, I could return the trophy for you.

• Like 3

Beautifully executed Duncan.

One day we will be at the cub meeting at the same time; when this happens I really would like to ask you about airbrushing. Hope you're feeling better.

Duncan, if you give it to me I can take it to Perth. I could even put it in the competition and you can re-win that giant shield trophy for the best Luftwaffe aircraft in show. Thinking about it, I could return the trophy for you.

This sounds awfully familiar!?!? Must be déjà vu

• Like 2