Mr Paint Ink Paints, Are they lacquer ?

robvulcan

I have been browsing the Uschi Van Der Rosten Site as I need to pick up a few items from them when I stumbled on what is to me a new paint system called Mr Paint. Different to Mr Colour.

They look like Alclad style paints to me and the write up makes them sound like such. But I could be wrong so what are they. I can see they are optimized for Airbrushing which I am thinking of giving ago again soon so I am wondering what I should use to clean up my Airbrush with.

Do any of you use these as I am thinking of giving them a go.

Cheers Rob :)

Edited by robvulcan

I've got their russian turquoise cockpit colour and it's not bad, pretty much like Mr Color, but thinned ready to go. The solvents are stronger than mr levelling thinner though, DO NOT spray directly on to plastic, I can confirm it will damage the surface! If you've tried the Zero range of paints then that's the closest to them I can think of.

• Like 1

I've got their russian turquoise cockpit colour and it's not bad, pretty much like Mr Color, but thinned ready to go. The solvents are stronger than mr levelling thinner though, DO NOT spray directly on to plastic, I can confirm it will damage the surface! If you've tried the Zero range of paints then that's the closest to them I can think of.

Cheers So it sounds like Alclad needing a primer first then. What do you use to clean up with after them.

Cheers Rob :)