Tamiya T-34 1/48

BerndM

Thank you Steve, refurbish an older kit is like having a new one on display, i should do this with my Tamiya Tiger as well.

This looks really good Bernd. The white wash gives it a nice depth as Steve said. The photos are good as well. I particular like the last two. Joe

• Like 1

Very nice finish, good photography.

I think its is good to recycle old kits every now and then.

You can see how you have progressed in modelling terms, depends on how much progress means either the touch up or the Mr Muscle stripdown approach.

Good job

Cheers

K

• Like 1

Thank you very much, Simon.Sometimes an old kit needs an update. My pics loaded up from Photo Bucket, became invisible on BM, some days ago, got a mail from PB, that my "bandwith" was on its limit. On Saturday they became visible again, don t know why.

Got an account on Flickr, but the pics are a tad small, like the first pic in this toppic, better than nothing, we will see

:blink:

That looks to be beautifully made and weathered Bernd! Superb workmanship! Against a photo background or on a diorama that would look like the real thing! :worthy::worthy:

Are we likely to see your talented self in the Achtung Panzer GB?

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

This looks really good Bernd. The white wash gives it a nice depth as Steve said. The photos are good as well. I particular like the last two. Joe

Thank you Joe, the photos with the new back drop were not too easy and we made a lot of try outs to get the real look of the kit on the pix.

• Like 1

Great model, great finish, great photography. (I particularly like the low angle shot.)

Thank you very much, for this pic, i had some propaganda posters in mind as we did them. The photo studio in the garden is a clothes drier, so it was easy to achieve this view . :-)

Very nice finish, good photography.

I think its is good to recycle old kits every now and then.

You can see how you have progressed in modelling terms, depends on how much progress means either the touch up or the Mr Muscle stripdown approach.

Good job

Cheers

K

Thank you very much for this compliment, its better to make some improvements on older kits, than to buy and and build always the same types.

It was nothing wrong with the build, it just looked boring. The Tamiya Tiger, i have done right after the T-34 will see something similar as well.

Another winner Bernd. Love the winter finish on this with the original green paintwork showing through ..just enough. :yahoo:

Thank you Gregor, a winter scheme is a good way to make an old kit like a new one. It was easy , just a lot of dry brushing with a "veteran" brush

That looks to be beautifully made and weathered Bernd! Superb workmanship! Against a photo background or on a diorama that would look like the real thing! :worthy::worthy:

Are we likely to see your talented self in the Achtung Panzer GB?

Kind regards,

Stix

Hi Stix, thank you very much :-) You will see me in the Achtung Panzer , have done some sprue shots of my chosen tank and i hope i will join very soon.

After i have spend the last weeks before the pc to revise my homepage, its hopefully time for a (or more) relaxing modelling session(s)

You made a very good job of it, well done Bernd.

Thanks again, Joe. The 1/48 scale for tanks is a good match for aircraft guys, needing a break from canopy masking, or intense and sometimes not too successful decal sessions.

All the AFV kits, i have done in the last time were in 1/72 or 1/48.

• Like 1