Help for a Friend, Vanguard Motorised Instructions

Hi all. I have a dear friend who is a modeller in his 80s and not internet savy at all. He has the Rare Hasegawa HMS Vanguard kit that is motorized but need the instructions as they are missing.

Does anyone know where I might get some for him so he can make his model.

I hope someone can help and I apologize if this is in the wrong area I know nowt about ships other than hopefully they float ok.

Cheers Rob :)

Hello Rob, this is a bit long winded but try this. It's not the motorised instructions, but it for the static build which should go some way. Google 1999.co.jp.uk, click on the link. It's an on line shop and dolls will appear. Put Hasegawa Vanguard in their search engine, clink on the model of the Vanguard and you will see the plans as thumb nails. Click on each one to enlarge. I think you can print each one. Let me know if this works. If not I will try another way, but I couldn't paste the address. Joe

• Like 1

Hello Rob, this is a bit long winded but try this. It's not the motorised instructions, but it for the static build which should go some way. Google 1999.co.jp.uk, click on the link. It's an on line shop and dolls will appear. Put Hasegawa Vanguard in their search engine, clink on the model of the Vanguard and you will see the plans as thumb nails. Click on each one to enlarge. I think you can print each one. Let me know if this works. If not I will try another way, but I couldn't paste the address. Joe

Hi Joe thanks ever so much for that. I hope this will be useful to him. I was specifically asking for the motorized one. I am not sure if its the motor area hes having trouble with but I will send this to him anyways. So thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Your welcome Rob, it does mention that it's the static model and not the motorised one, so the rest should be the same. Maybe with the parts left over, hopefully he can work out where they go. I'll carry on looking for you. If I find anything else, I will PM it to you. Joe :)

• Like 1

Your welcome Rob, it does mention that it's the static model and not the motorised one, so the rest should be the same. Maybe with the parts left over, hopefully he can work out where they go. I'll carry on looking for you. If I find anything else, I will PM it to you. Joe :)

I imagine that's gonna be great. Many thanks for the help.

• Like 1

I think I may have the motorised kit in the stash, I will try and have a look this week if you're still looking for the instructions?

Sorry for the late reply I thought i already had. If you can copy the instructions that would be magic. Scan of them maybe :)

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob,

I've just checked and yes I have got them.

Can you pm me your email address and I'll get a copy of them over to you next week.

Wonderful PM inbound :)