BB Senshi 365 MSN-06S Sinanju (Gunpla)

Hello. I haven't really been active on here but I recently picked up a couple of small models. This will be a straight out of the box build since I don't have any paint or the tools to paint.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with gunpla or Gundam in general so here it goes.

I will building the BB Senshi 365 MSN-06S Sinanju. BB Senshi models are Super Deformed (SD), so there is no scale. The suit is from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, a seven episode series.

Here is a a link to the Sinanju's stats: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-06S_Sinanju

Here is a video of the suit in action (fan made): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNgatOvVdlU

1gGJLNx.jpg

Here is what's in the box:

J59M00q.jpg

The text is all in Japanese but the directions are all pictograms. Google translate comes in very handy.

TSaH9Dq.jpg

This shouldn't take to long to do. :)

There aren't many moving parts, so it snaps together fairly easily.

Head:

DmEzOVO.jpg

Stickers:

wYwtDCP.jpg

Torso (with stickers applied):

m9k5qs9.jpg?1

Arms:

BfILRRT.jpg

Top half put together:

812Bp92.jpg

Edited by FallenSamurai

Bottom half complete.

y5QNUL8.jpg

Put together:

2uteb5h.jpg?1

Forgot the sticker on his eye. Had to rip off his head and tear it apart to get the green sticker on.

His other parts:

4eB7wot.jpg

Some shots:

MDSYy1f.jpg?1

phci2g7.jpg?1

Fun Shot.

czrVkCM.jpg

Conclusion:

Quick kit to put together and there are not many parts though some are small. A couple of the stickers were very small and hard to apply. There is not much maneuverability which was to be expected. Would be a nice inexpensive starter kit.

• Like 1

That's very cool, reminds me of the Sazabi from Chars Counterattack. The SD Gundams also turn up in Super Robot Taisen as well.

Like the Unicorn as well, I'm gonna be building the Full Armor version soon. :)

great builds,

Kind Regards,

Dazz