The new FAB 1

Agreed, much better than the travesty that was in the film. Parker certainly looks like an ex con too.

Andy

Apart from the fact that he buttons his jacket on the girls' side... :fraidnot:

Cheers,

Dean

Like the other renditions the hair is wrong. They all look like they're wearing badly molded plastic hats. No hint of real hair at all.

The more trailers and previews I see the more I'm falling out of love with it.

Graham

Like the other renditions the hair is wrong. They all look like they're wearing badly molded plastic hats. No hint of real hair at all.

The more trailers and previews I see the more I'm falling out of love with it.

Graham

That's because these are all CGI characters and Hair although a lot easier to render than it used to be still takes an absolute age to render properly and would probably mean someone with dedicated fibre/fur skills which would cost the production company a lot more.

That's because these are all CGI characters and Hair although a lot easier to render than it used to be still takes an absolute age to render properly and would probably mean someone with dedicated fibre/fur skills which would cost the production company a lot more.

I doubt very much that is the issue, seeing as it is WETA that are doing the work (LOTR, Avatar, King Kong, Hobbit, Tintin...)

I read somewhere a while ago that the plan was to make the characters look like puppets, but done in CGI, without the strings.

Also, the new target audience is the current crop of kids, who WANT cartoony characters, not realistic ones.

Personally, I think they've boobed...

Roy.

Don't think Lady P would have a little Pug for a dog, more likely a Great Dane or one of them Afghan Hound thingys. Better still a squad of Rottweilers or Dobermans to rip the Hood apart like a rag doll!

Paul Harrison

I doubt very much that is the issue, seeing as it is WETA that are doing the work (LOTR, Avatar, King Kong, Hobbit, Tintin...)

I read somewhere a while ago that the plan was to make the characters look like puppets, but done in CGI, without the strings.

Also, the new target audience is the current crop of kids, who WANT cartoony characters, not realistic ones.

Personally, I think they've boobed...

Roy.

WETA are doing the visuals yes but they have been given a budget by the producers and a time frame, knocking out episodes of a TV show is a lot harder than doing a feature. Limited time for corrections, each section in the pipeline have a finite amount of time to complete thier work before it goes to the render farm.

That is Chris Evans own car, and personal plate....

I read somewhere that he tried to buy the huge 6-wheel Rolls/Fab 1 film car some time back, but the owners wouldn't let him have it.

How cool would THAT have been, to have the FAB 1 reg plates on it too!!!

Roy.