Airfix 1/48 Seafire F.XVII

Val

Val that is an absolutely cracking build, properly well done, love it, I think they're brilliant kits, 2 down and have 2 more started with full PE interiors and flaps, I must be mad lol

Don't blame you mate, I've got another one of these crackers to do myself!

Val that is an absolutely cracking build, properly well done, love it, I think they're brilliant kits, 2 down and have 2 more started with full PE interiors and flaps, I must be mad lol

Hmmmm,flaps eh,another round of drinks in the mess for flaps left down and a boiled up Griffon methinks :drink: .

You're very welcome Val.

Shout anytime if there's owt you want to know mate.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

A bit late to the party but better than never.

Your Seafire is a beautiful build with a well applied paint job including a subtle and convincing weathering.

Well done !

I am doing some research about this type and the Airfix kit. Your WIP is an interesting read !

:wow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BerndM said:

A bit late to the party but better than never.

Your Seafire is a beautiful build with a well applied paint job including a subtle and convincing weathering.

Well done !

I am doing some research about this type and the Airfix kit. Your WIP is an interesting read !

:wow:

Thanks mate, glad you like her! This Airfix kit is a dream to build, a lovely kit!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Val said:

Thanks mate, glad you like her! This Airfix kit is a dream to build, a lovely kit!

Looks fantastic and inspiring. May its time to build mine.

• Like 1