13) bobster

14) Dazzio

15) Sgt.Squarehead (thank you!)

16) hgbn

17) Ozzy

18) Potato Pete

19) dazdot

• Like 1

Yippee, it´s official, thanks Mish! So many good Group Builds to attend while we´re waiting but I´m glad to know this is coming. It was good practise for me to co-host Smuts in the Bf 110 STGB and now we do a swap. Thanks Andy! Regards, V-P

1) vppelt68 (host)

2) smuts (co-host)

3) Arniec

4) kwaterous

5) Mottlemaster

6) trickyrich

7) Radleigh

8) Mish

9) Blastvader

10) JOCKNEY

11) Stew Dapple

12) Scopedog3

13) bobster

14) Dazzio

15) Sgt.Squarehead (thank you!)

16) hgbn

17) Ozzy

18) Potato Pete

19) dazdot

20) bubbasparkuk

21) jrlx

22) Rafwaffe

23) NorLars

24) rob85

25) planecrazee

26) Ettore

27) SasaU

28) bull-nut

29) Mikemx

30) almac

31) Puma33helo

32) Greg in OK

33) FalkeEins

34) DaveyGair

35) Val

36) Touvdal

37) ...

Edited by vppelt68

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could someone help me a bit?! I'd like to build my C-6 as a Zerstörer, preferably from Sicily in '42 and NOT all-black. Black undersurfaces with 70/71 tops would do fine, I "think" I've seen a pic of one but where or when? Other paint schemes are to be considered too - but not that pure black Nachtjäger scheme this time! For the A-4 I've already found a colorful enough subject 😊.

Regards, V-P

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone help me a bit?! I'd like to build my C-6 as a Zerstörer, preferably from Sicily in '42 and NOT all-black. Black undersurfaces with 70/71 tops would do fine, I "think" I've seen a pic of one but where or when? Other paint schemes are to be considered too - but not that pure black Nachtjäger scheme this time! For the A-4 I've already found a colorful enough subject .

Regards, V-P

You could also try one from the Biscay bay area. They had the top overpainted with some rlm76 patches.

Like top one of this link.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/958339-aims-48d004-junkers-ju-88c-6

http://modelingmadness.com/scott/decals/aims/aims72005.htm

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

Ozzy, do you like this one? I´ve had it ready for a looooong time. A Ju 88 A-4 with two "Hermanns".

Junkers_Ju_88_STGB_zpsf90875d6.jpg

Or is this one better? A bit provocative, though! Oops, I just noticed there´s something to be fixed in the Bf 109 texts - MS Word with Finnish settings doesn´t seem to recognize the words Messerschmitt and Britmodeller...

PC_MtplusJu_zpsvot8g5w0.jpg

Rob, we have a special offer, just for You, here at Britmodeller Group Builds next summer: both the Ju 88 AND the FW 190 STGB:s. You´re welcome! See here what you missed in our Bf 110 STGB a year ago.

Arnie, thanks. The Bay of Biscay wasn´t exactly my top priority but if the honourable Reverend McIllmurray states I can paint a Ju 88 in RLM72/73/65 scheme I might just find it irresistible!

Regards, V-P

Edited by vppelt68
  • Like 2

Ozzy, do you like this one? I´ve had it ready for a looooong time. A Ju 88 A-4 with two "Hermanns".

Or is this one better? A bit provocative, though! Oops, I just noticed there´s something to be fixed in the Bf 109 texts - MS Word with Finnish settings doesn´t seem to recognize the words Messerschmitt and Britmodeller...

Rob, we have a special offer, just for You, here at Britmodeller Group Builds next summer: both the Ju 88 AND the FW 190 STGB:s. You´re welcome! See here what you missed in our Bf 110 STGB a year ago.

Arnie, thanks. The Bay of Biscay wasn´t exactly my top priority but if the honourable Reverend McIllmurray states I can paint a Ju 88 in RLM72/73/65 scheme I might just find it irresistible!

Regards, V-P

V-P

That looks fantastic, just the job.

Ozzy

Regards, V-P

Cheers V-P much obliged!

I won't lie, I am down for the FW 190 GB and I am gutted to have missed the me 110 gb. I have the airfix 110 built up but would like it in the snow camo

Any how I am off to eBay ju88's preferably with some torps hanging of them!!

Rob