1/72 S&M HS-748

aukebruins

Looking at the last (nose on) picture, it certainly looks like an unaltered Bandai? YS-11 kit, although the cabin windows may have been changed in shape and number.

Dave

Looking at the last (nose on) picture, it certainly looks like an unaltered Bandai? YS-11 kit, although the cabin windows may have been changed in shape and number.

Dave

I looked at my YS-11s and that's what it is, from what I can tell, only the side passenger windows were made changed, nothing else. Still a very nice plane.

• Like 1

Well that looks like he must have modified the Kit you mention,which I again have never heard of-YS11??He had done all the hard work as the fuselage was already completed.Everything else fitted really well,and I quite liked the end product!!Thanks for all the information!I have only built very few Airliners,which were converted Ex Military types,and very rare ones like the Tudor,Lancastrian,York.

Well that looks like he must have modified the Kit you mention,which I again have never heard of-YS11??He had done all the hard work as the fuselage was already completed.Everything else fitted really well,and I quite liked the end product!!Thanks for all the information!I have only built very few Airliners,which were converted Ex Military types,and very rare ones like the Tudor,Lancastrian,York.

The YS-11 is the Japanese competitor to the -748.