King Tiger " The Last Warrior " Academy and MiniArt 1/35

Looking Daniel,

Like the late war red primer coat effect and the tracks fit beautifully. How is work going on the Tirpitz, (I can't believe this is the only build you are working on, that would be too easy :bleh: ).

:D

:mental: Thank you boys, Si Julian the Tirpitz this one in rest hidden in the fiords of Norway!! Jajaja

I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to the beast

Even not eh finished of painting the Dornier Do 24!!!! :sleep_1:

394_zps785bc5e8.jpg

:ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike:

Cheers Daniel

• Like 1

:mental: Thank you boys, Si Julian the Tirpitz this one in rest hidden in the fiords of Norway!! Jajaja

I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to the beast

Even not eh finished of painting the Dornier Do 24!!!! :sleep_1:

394_zps785bc5e8.jpg

:ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike: :ike:

Cheers Daniel

She is looking great Daniel, the camo is super sexy :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :analintruder:

I was wondering about those aircraft you took on holiday with you ................................

Edited by Gremlin56

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! That's what we were waiting for :yikes::analintruder::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo:

Excellent work on the turret, excellent work on the detailng on the hull, chains etc.Excellent mud splashes at front and rear hull, heck, it's all excellent ! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Gorgeous Daniel :coolio:

Another stunning build you have done there Daniel I see you can transfer your ship weathering techniques over to armor with great ease :wow:

Beefy

Another stunning build you have done there Daniel I see you can transfer your ship weathering techniques over to armor with great ease :wow:

Beefy

Thank you. The technologies are the same but applied difference of sizes but it is very enterteining :mental:

Cheers Daniel

Ah! That's what we were waiting for :yikes::analintruder::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo:

Excellent work on the turret, excellent work on the detailng on the hull, chains etc.Excellent mud splashes at front and rear hull, heck, it's all excellent ! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Gorgeous Daniel :coolio:

Ajajajajja some details are absent to add. But this one in 90 % is absent very little but eh sinned again Julian!!!

IMG_20150401_131218_zpst4vddjpd.jpg

jajajjaajaj cheers my friend

• 1 month later...