That's a brilliant job, I did a AA Abbot kit, I hated everything about it, But you've certainly overcome all the bad casting problems, I wish I could have got some other tracks for The Abbot but no one does them.

But all in all well done cracking job.

Looks great, Dan!!!

I passed the old British barracks today on my way to Gatow...now the museum of the German Air Force...and I got so pi... how I never made pictures of the Berlin Brigade vehicles back than. Unbelievable!!!!

Really nice work Dan, looking great, if only we had some more classic Brit. vehicles in 1/35 plastic, oh well you are doing a magnificent job of this one.

Thanks guys, decals are a mixture from various sources as you get none with the kit, Echelon provided the numbers on the number plates, Accurate Armour for the wasp plates and Bridge weight markings, convoy plate from the academy warrior kit and some Mike grant placards for 48th scale Aircraft were used. Fire extinguisher decals are from Accurate Armour and came with the resin late type extinguishers.

As this wasn't a cheap kit I would of liked to see some basic decals in the kit but as mentioned you get nothing.

Dan

• Like 1