ZOMBIE ATTACK ! 1/35 Scale Diorama.

Finally finished the Diorama. Based on a set of figures from Master box, it was as much fun finding things to go with them as it was building it. Also pleased about the way the scene evolved and developed through out the build.

build topic is here...

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234972478-zombie-attack-diorama-pic-heavy/

Thank you to everyone who showed interest throughout the build. I hope the final scene lives up to your expectations. Overall im happy with how it turned out, a few little issues but nothing to worry about. not done figures at this scale before and the faces are not the best... but OK. the head splat did not turn out too well but i had a go.

Loads of photos (video stills, wide shots and close-ups)

hope you like.

craig...

ZF001_zpsfvpceuah.jpg

ZF002_zpslc7fdebd.jpg

ZF003_zps30hyynyr.jpg

ZF004_zpstaawevml.jpg

ZF005_zps3uillm8i.jpg

ZF006_zps0ecpqqlk.jpg

ZF007_zpstcmry42w.jpg

ZF008_zpscrg7ctle.jpg

ZF009_zpsevmnmqev.jpg

ZF010_zpsudxnba0w.jpg

ZF011_zpssnrwrzcu.jpg

ZF012_zpsnwqpmgpr.jpg

ZF013_zpsrpruzhmv.jpg

ZF014_zps6zmroldj.jpg

ZF015_zps1eeiex7e.jpg

ZF016_zpsr5xpee4r.jpg

ZF017_zps0zecb2tg.jpg

ZF018_zpsu7owfnop.jpg

ZF019_zpspueo96om.jpg

ZF020_zps2hlrrgom.jpg

Edited by theanorak73
  • Like 16

WOW! That's incredible! It almost looks like a still from the walking dead :)

... Is the biker about to get munched?? Already that zombie has gotten too close and yet her his/her! (it a woman?) weapon still isn't aimed at the head!

... And the guy with the jerry cans and the driver, they seem far too casual!...

Great though!

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

to be honest Tim, i was just about starting to tire of it this weekend, but overall i have enjoyed it.

driver is shouting... you just can't see him in these shots :doh: ....

DSCF0288-001_zps14837427.jpg

woman on bike IS about to get a surprise. its them hoods you know, they limit your vision :whistle:

and the idea with the fuel guy is that he's protected behind the pick-up and the others are covering him (plus there's' always a smug character in the group :D )

Edited by theanorak73
  • Like 2

very brilliant all round - its good to see a model being more than just what comes out from the box, and turned into a scene which shows a lot of action.

I do have a natural fear of anything zombie - its a childhood thing just like some kids are terrified by clowns.

• Like 2

thanks for the comments everyone, they are even more appreciated when they come from people who know what their talking about !!!

i have the Christmas holidays to thank for the relatively short turn around. it's surprising how much needs doing on a scene like this, its been a good confidence booster.

Also, I'd love to see what other (more talented) people can create with these figures.

Craig :coolio:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Managed to miss this the first time around! Excellent zombie dio Craig. Beautifully made, finished and staged. Really great atmosphere. Well done.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1