Airfix and CMR Jet Provosts 1/72 (and a Chipmunk too)......Last few piccies

Was great to see Steve's builds, can't get my head around the detail packed in to those tiny things and so neat too. Also seen your Defiant Mark, another gorgeous build, I ended up picking one up after seeing yours there!

Thanks for the comments on the Defiant Neil I'm sure you'll enjoy building the kit. By the way I'm sure I may have spied one of your old tool Airfix Blenheims on the Bomber Command Sig Table It looked very nice.

• 1 month later...

And now in print! Small photo of all 3 Fritag gems in the 580 Modellers column P324 of the latest edition of Sami. Glowing review of the models from Geoff Cooper-Smith (well deserved). The larger photo on the same page with my Thunderbirds F84G from the Tamiya kit also gets a glowing review, unfortunately he's reviewing the club stand cloth with it's embroidered club logo, and not the model thats standing on it and isn't mentioned at all. :fool:

• Like 1

I`ve probably said it already but these are fantastic, superb, brilliant and any other superlatives that you can think of,...amazing modelling!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Fritag

Just in case you wanted to try and do a photo backdrop here is one you might want to use; your old stomping ground I think. If you do, let me know and I can send you one to a bigger scale - anywhere up to 27mb!! :yikes:

Fenton%201%20Hangar%20Small_zpsekpwkrni.

Wow, that's just what I was looking for to try out a photo backdrop! Could I beg a copy suitable for printing at A3 please?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

These models are a masterclass in modelling. I had followed the entertaining and informative work in progress for these but I seem to have omitted praise for the RfI. I hope I have redeemed myself now :).

Jay

• Like 1

• 3 months later...