F-117A Nighthawk (1/32 Trumpeter)

How have I missed this in my scrollings? You are doing a justice to one of my absolute favorite jets out there (my original plan was to work them, then fly them, but they were retired before I joined the USAF.) Any tips for someone else looking into this big bird?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Serkan Sen said:

Great level of detailing Brian. I have just seen your WIP.

Did you have time to finish this beauty?

Serkan

Hello Serkan,

Sadly not yet.  WOW but I just looked at the timeline again...5 years now?  I really must get on with this and be done!  Just moved again last month, and am in the process of trying to get myself all settled and such.  With any luck I may be able to begin again in the not terribly distant future.  :)

2 hours ago, Fulcrum Guy said:

How have I missed this in my scrollings? You are doing a justice to one of my absolute favorite jets out there (my original plan was to work them, then fly them, but they were retired before I joined the USAF.) Any tips for someone else looking into this big bird?

If you have this kit, I have a bunch of insight I can provide.  Anything in particular that I didn't already cover in this ancient and rambling thread?  :)

Thanks Gents

Brian~

26 minutes ago, uilleann said:

If you have this kit, I have a bunch of insight I can provide.  Anything in particular that I didn't already cover in this ancient and rambling thread?  :)

When I get mine, I'll be sure to bother, er, confer with you for insight ;)

Edited by Fulcrum Guy
  • Like 1