Britsih 25pdr Ford Gun Tractor

Kevdan

Hi guys,

this is my first real post on here so please forgive me if I mess up a bit. I've done a few kits and have been happy with them, but im starting on a Tamiya Quad gun tractor and 25pdr kit and need a bit of help with weathering, the kit isn't built yet but hoping someone can point me in the right direction when it comes to finishing it off.

This is what I've completed today.

IMG_0799.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

Any input good or bad will be gratefully received.

Kev.

• Like 4

Yeah, it's a good start, Kev. I finished Quad myself couple month ago. There are topics somewhere here and in Ready for Inspection thread. Have a look, if you want. Your Quad looks really good. Get a little sandpaper work on the tyres and start working on the body.

Dawid

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement,

It's the Tamiya 1:35 Quad Canadian ford FGT and British 25pdr and limber kit, I've also bought just the gun and limber kit with gun crew as I want to use the gun crew with the Quad in a diorama and then make a pristine one as is used on ceremonies nice and sparkly bright. gloss painted and shiny chrome.

• Like 1

Thought I'd share a couple of photo's, waiting for the arrival of some washes to start adding detail to the FGT but had a play. here is the FGT with a Vickers machine gunner (master box kit) and sandbags. Don't want to put the windows in until im happy with the paint.

Quite pleased with it so far. any feedback would be more than welcome.

IMG_0807.jpgIMG_0808.jpgIMG_0809.jpgIMG_0810.jpg

• Like 1