Radial Engines Rock GB Chat

CliffB

Had a quick look in the stash;

Swordfish

Sea Gladiator

Corsair

Sea Fury

So it seems something in Fleet Air Arm markings will be my choice for this one :D

Alright there's also an Airco DH2 and Lavochkin LA-5FN in there as well but the balance of probability suggests my choice will have Royal Navy written on it's rear fuselage.

FAA sounds good Col. :)

If we were to go today, I'd go twin engined. The natural choice is probably a Lockheed Electra, but there's also a radial engined Ju.86 that is long overdue for an outing - both are polished NMF :eat:

Cliff

Great suggestion.

Anson, Fortresses, Liberators, Helldiver, Fw190A, He111s, Ju52 and Thunderbolts all figure in my stash.

I'll sign you up then!

Cliff

PS: He.111?

• Like 1

Sign me up please - not sure what to build from my stash if this takes place. Lysander, Spirit of St. Louis, Walrus, DGA-6 Mr. Mulligan, Staggerwing spring to my mind (all 1:48). Or a H-34? Maybe a H-34D hovering above a Mercury capsule floating in the ocean??? I will decide later...

Rene

• Like 1

Sign me up please - not sure what to build from my stash if this takes place. Lysander, Spirit of St. Louis, Walrus, DGA-6 Mr. Mulligan, Staggerwing spring to my mind (all 1:48). Or a H-34? Maybe a H-34D hovering above a Mercury capsule floating in the ocean??? I will decide later...

Rene

I really like those inter-war choices Rene :)

A what if? :D

Actually Radleigh, that's not such a bad idea. As it's all about the engine, I personally wouldn't have a problem - it would broaden the appeal.

What does everyone else think about allowing Whifs?

:oops: my mistake - I'll take the kits out into the garden and burn them :jump_fire:

On no, I'm really disappointed - I was hoping that there actually was a radial engined version of the He.111, that I'd missed :(

Cheers

Cliff

• 2 weeks later...